Friday, May 4, 2012

From Kenya With Love - Letter #25

This is the second to last letter I received from Judith ~ dated April 2000.  Be sure to come back next week for her final letter ~ it's a good one.


Dear Mrs. Jill,
It's another good moment that the love of our almighty God and his happiness have come to me to pass my greetings to you and your family. I'm still fine in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. I was very much pleased when I received your letter which you sent to me. This implies that you always think of me as your sponsored child.
I am also happy to see that my letter reached to you. At home our dog gave birth to eight puppies as I had told you earlier. Unfortunately four of them died and remained four which have grown up. Our dog's name is Popi. Here at our place we are weeding and the crops which we planted are doing well due to adequate rainfall. The crops which we planted are corns and beans. 
I also thank you for the Christmas gift which you sent to me work ksh 866.60 and I bought a blanket and a hurricane lamp and the balance which remained I bought one packet of baking flour which we used during Christmas day. Now we are celebrating Easter holiday about the death and crucifixion of Jesus. I will go to church to celebrate it.
My family members are happy as you extremely help me and my family as a whole. They pray for you and your family. God's blessing to dwell upon you. Finally I pray that God's blessing will rest upon you and your family as a whole. May the almighty God be with you as you even celebrate this Easter.
Your sponsored child, Judith Wanga


 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...