Friday, March 30, 2012

From Kenya With Love - Letter #21

Dear Jill Foley,
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Deeply it is by his great mercy that we are alive. I hope that you are still fine and your family members. Thanks a lot for your letter which I received from you. It was a very interesting letter and I enjoyed it. In my tailoring college I'm going on well with my work and I think at the end of training I will succeed in my life and I usually enjoy it. 
At home we have planted corn and beans. Soon after germination we shall be weeding in our community. People are busy doing garden work and also people are dying from time to time. Last year was so bad for me because I lost my lovely uncle Harizon Maube in the month of May and I don't want this year to be like last year. 
During December holidays I will spend my time practicing songs for Christmas day as I like such blessing days. I would like to share with you a verse from the book of Proverbs 3:5 that says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight."
May the almighty winner be with you and your family. Best wishes and happy Christmas greetings to your family. 
From your child, Judith 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...