Friday, December 2, 2011

From Kenya With Love - 4th Letter

The fourth letter I received from Judith was a report of her progress in school. She was promoted to the next grade and told me her favorite subject English. She also wrote that her favorite verse for the year was John 3:3...."I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
 

What I would like to tell my sponsor about last year.....Last year was a good year for me. One main reason as to why I'm saying this is that because among other years it is the year that we harvested at least one sack of maize (corn). I also thank God because there was a stormy rainfall with heavy winds that I almost thought it would blow off our roof but I praised God that He took control over that. I'm glad I studied well and got promoted to the next class where I am now and I hope through God's help I will make it again to the next class. We had a very nice Christian union rally at our center and I was so blessed by the Word of God. I must thank you very much for the sincere support and love you have extended to me throughout last year. I want to trust that God will still guide and keep you under his love and care.  from your sponsored child Judith Wanga
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...