Thursday, December 15, 2011

From Kenya With Love - Letter #6

Here is the sixth letter I received from Judith, my first sponsored child through Compassion International. This letter dates back to 1995 when Judith was 15 years old.

Dear Jill,
It is another time to thank my God for what he does for me since I was born up to now and I always praise you. I write this letter to show you I am very happy and joyful to thank you for what you did for me and I hope you and your family are okay.
I am very joyful because you are giving me marvelous help which someone can not do for me and I wish you a very good luck in your life. I thank you for a gift you sent to me ksh 693.75. But I have not received it. I will be kind to show you when I receive and how I would have spent it.
I was very joyful and I hope God will be with you and your family and I always pray for you. I am praying for you. Good luck.
                              from your child Judith Wanga


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...