Friday, November 11, 2011

From Kenya With Love - Letter #2


Dear Jill,
I was very glad to receive your introductory letter, which gave me a clear picture of who and what you are. However, your three photographs that you sent me really impressed me and I greatly admired them. I have always heard about Washington D. C.; the United States of America capital. From the photograph I learned that it is a very beautiful city. Your hobby, that is playing of violin makes me feel that I should learn it if exposed to one. This year of 1995 am in grade standard seven. My favorite subject is English. Besides academics I like tailoring. I would like to be an excellent dress maker. While at home that's after school, I like helping my parents in fetching water and collecting firewood. It is my prayer that God blesses you abundantly throughout your life so that you're always filled with joy. Please remember to extend my regards to the rest of your family.
From your child, Judith Wanga


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...