Friday, March 2, 2012

From Kenya With Love - Letter #17



This letter is dated July 1997 and comes from my very first sponsored child, Judith Wanga, from Kenya.

Dear Mrs. Jill,
It is another time that God has enables me to say the word hallow unto you. Here I am still fine and I hope you are also fine in the name of Jesus Christ.
In our project we learn so many subjects ~ English, Christian religious education, tailoring, etc. My favorite subject is Christian religious where by we learn the Word of God, memory verses and praise songs. My spiritually testimony I would like to share with you is from the book of Joshua 1:9 which say that "Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident, don't be afraid or discouraged for I the Lord your God, I am with you wherever you go."
The Compassion programme has benefitted me since class one up to now. I am in a polytechnic. Without Compassion I could not be what I am and I could not have got the knowledge I have now. May our almighty continue blessing you. We learn to have spiritual love to our family, friend, neighbours and other people and love them as we love ourselves. May the love, power be unto you the blessings of God and his power to lead you and sustain your life now and forever. Amen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...