Thursday, December 8, 2011

From Kenya With Love - Letter #5



Here is the fifth letter I received from Judith, my first sponsored child through Compassion International. This letter dates back to 1995 when Judith was 15 years old.
Dear Jill, 
My heart was filled with joy and happiness when I read your letter. Thank you for making our  communication easy. I thank the Lord for helping us to pass our views from one to another. 
Thank you for encouraging me in my school work. I am learning well. I have started the second term and I pray God to continue helping me in my studies. My school is busy practicing athletics. It will participate in a competition in June.
I have three languages which I know how to speak. 1 is Kiswahili, the local language in my country. 2 ~ English is a foreign language and finally Lubya language which is my mother tongue. 
Here we are busy harvesting beans, cowpeas and ground nuts. I have also planted cabbages, tomatoes and onions around our house. They are doing well. My family members love you so much. We remember you in our daily special prayers. 
Thanks a lot for sending me your picture. I have filed it in my personal file. We are happy to see you and your mom. It is difficult to say mom is older than you. Pass our warm greetings to mom and your friends. Tell them that God is so good for our life. Psalm 121 really gives me a challenge in my daily life. May God bless you and mom.                                                From sponsored child Judith Wanga



Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...