Friday, May 27, 2011

Philippines Blogger Trip

Shaun Groves and Patricia Jones have done it again...they've assembled an amazing group of bloggers and are headed to the Philippines next week.


If you aren't familiar with these trips, you will soon be hooked. The bloggers they take are pretty well-known bloggers and have large followings. They are taken to a Compassion country and get to see the ministry first-hand. They can ask any questions, take any pictures and write anything they want about the work Compassion is doing. Not only are they prolific writers, many are wonderful photographers and the images they capture are priceless.

It's been amazing to see how God has used these bloggers to bring in a bountiful harvest of new sponsors. Each trips sees hundreds of new children sponsored.

To follow along, simply click on the widget on the side of this blog. This will take you to the main page with links to each blogger's blog, or you can click HERE. On the main page you will also find links to the past blogging trips.

I'm doing my research for a "country expert" post about the Philippines. I hope to have it up early next week. My hope and prayer is that these posts are great resources for you, and you can get ideas from them to make the most of your sponsorship experience.

So...get ready, get prepared (you might need to stock up on kleenex)...you'll have plenty to read next week.

And don't forget to stop by here everyday for the great book giveaway!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill! I am excited to follow the bloggers and check out your book give away too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to figure out how to get this widget to add to my own blog -- can you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to read the new posts. The blogger trips are always so moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed so much following the bloggers on their last trip. I look forward to following them on this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited.... already been reading... praying for them.

    So thankful for the ones who have went before us. I hope to go to Indonesia one day and meet our little boy.

    much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bloggers trip...trying to keep up with the post!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...