Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time to Write

I’m a little behind in my letter writing this month. September snuck up on me and I’ve been a little busy with “back to school” (we homeschool).

Nonetheless, I was able to write a brief note to each of our sponsored children. In order to get this done and not put it off any longer, I am sending all of them the exact same letter. I’ll go through the letters I received and write individual letters on line this weekend. ***(Make sure you come back here Friday for a special announcement concerning letter writing)

Anyway….I went with a fall/thanksgiving theme this time around.

scan0001

I found these half sheets of fall stationary at Dollar Tree and decided to use them.

I also had a few birthday cards to send…(these are Target dollar bin specials)

003

In 17 years I’ve never actually sent a birthday card to my sponsored children. I usually just send a birthday letter on birthday themed paper. I hope they will really like these cards.

Now in keeping with my monthly tradition, I will giveaway 2 more correspondence kits.

Each correspondent kit will have 13 fun sheets of paper (one for each month of the year and one for birthday) and extra goodies to included in your letters. You will have your choice of young girl, teen girl, young boy or teen boy. To see samples, go HERE.

To enter:

  • Write your child and leave a comment letting me know you did this (anytime this month counts)
  • Simply tell me you’d like to win
  • Spread the word about this giveaway (facebook, twitter, OC, your blog, email, etc)….leave a comment telling me how you did this
  • If you haven’t already, tell me about your Compassion kids
  • If you don’t already, follow this blog…if you already follow, get someone else to follow : )

***if you have trouble commenting, email me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll get you entered.

I will put your name in for each of the above items. If you write to your kids, tell me you want to win and post this on facebook, you'll be entered 3 times.

Entries will be accepted between now and Monday, September 19th. I will announce a winner at 12 EST on that day.

(Make sure you come back here Friday for a special announcement concerning letter writing)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...