Friday, January 8, 2016

What to Write ~ Valentine's

For some reason I don't seem to mind writing Christmas cards in September / October, but I can't wrap my mind around doing Valentine's during December. Maybe it's because I'm in the midst of a BIG holiday. So  technically I'm running behind on getting these out, but I figure a message of love is always appropriate.

Like last year, I used supplies I had on hand and kept these very simple.


we cut hearts out of music paper and wrote very simple messages inside each card

we also included a sheet of stickers for each child





Here are links to other Valentine's letters I've written if you want more ideas:



I'll also be sending my next letter in my new "10 Commandment Series" - focusing on the first commandment. I'll share that here next Friday. In the meantime, take a moment to send a quick message of love to your sponsored child.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...