Monday, January 11, 2016

Pray for your Compassion children

My One Word for 2016 is pray.


At the end of last month, I was trying to land on the right word for 2016. While I was out shopping, I saw a sign in a store that said, "Pray without ceasing." At that moment, I just knew that that word and that verse were meant for me for 2016.

After seeing The War Room movie, I knew prayer is one thing I need to spend more time doing.

But not just pray in general.

I need to pray more for my Compassion children.

In every letter I receive from one of my kids, they share a prayer request. They request prayer for many thing.

In addition to the prayer requests our kids share with us in their letters, you can sign up to receive a monthly prayer calendar from Compassion to pray for the many needs around the world where Compassion is working. And if you want to have a prayer guide to pray daily for your sponsored child, my husband put together printable prayer cards (based on the daily prayer prompts from Compassion) to help you and your family keep your sponsored child in prayer daily.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...