Sunday, November 27, 2011

Final Donation Count

A huge thanks to those who stepped up to my offer and donated towards mosquito nets and water of life.

One donor wrote...  
"I recently quit drinking soda, coffee, etc. and started drinking tap water and saving the money into a water bottle. I planned to send the money I saved by not spending money on my drinks to this fund closer to Christmas, but when I saw this offer I decided to send what I have saved since I began on Nov.1. It really was a wake up call about how wasteful our society is when I realized I could buy two of these filters per month just by giving up drinks that weren't good for me anyway."

Here's the final count.....


10 mosquito nets



6 water of life systems


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

If you still decide to donate, let me know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...