Friday, November 25, 2011

A Different Kind of Black Friday Deal

For one day only you can double your impact.....

If you donate $10 and buy a mosquito net, I will donate $10 and buy a mosquito net. 
To donate go HERE




If you donate $55 and buy a Water of Life safe water system, I will donate $55 and buy a Water of Life safe water system. 
To donate go HERE


After you donate, you will receive an email confirmation from Compassion. Simply forward that receipt to me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will then match it.

Be sure to come back Saturday for an announcement of how many donations were received for Bite Back and Water of Life.

My normal offer of a correspondence kit in exchange for a donation will not apply today.

*This offer is good up to a total of $500
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...