August 30, 2007
Esther's parents are very young and she has a younger sister, Mary. In another letter she reports that she has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. She attends UG 836 Buyobo CDC and goes to the project 3 times a week.
- subject - English
- food - rice and beef
- color - yellow
- game - jumping rope / hide and seek / skipping
- Bible story - Zacchaeus
- animal - cow
- holiday - Christmas
- sport - dodge ball / running
- wants to visit Kampala to see tall buildings and cars
- staple foods - plantain and cassava
- bought 3 hens, coat, plants and shoes with a gift we sent
- bought dress, open shoes, hen and food stuff another time
- wants to be a teacher
- likes to make music by dancing and clapping
- wants to learn how to drum
- likes to draw and sing Sunday school songs
- home is made of mud and poles with a sheet metal roof. There are 4 rooms and 7 people who live there.
- has a goat, hen and pig
"I am happy for the continuous message about the 10 commandments."
"I confess that I am a child of the Father and I have accepted Jesus as the Truth." - March 2017