Monday, January 4, 2016

Goals for 2016


Wow...another year has come and gone. I love all the reflection that takes place at the end of one year and the beginning of the next. I love setting new goals and laying out new plans for the  next year.

Do you have goals for yourself when it comes to Compassion? I have a few...
  • write letters monthly 
  • send birthday gifts - $, cards and folders
  • host Compassion Sunday at my church
  • faithfully advocate on behalf of children waiting for sponsors
  • encourage other sponsors by blogging here 
  • continue "what to write" series - specifically the 10 Commandment series I introduced in Dec.
  • continue and finish "my Compassion kids" series
  • continue "Compassion JOY Dare"
  • write and send Christmas cards to unsponsored children 
  • take my family to see the Compassion Mobile Experience
  • find new ways to make sponsorship a family experience
I've already stocked up on clearance Christmas cards....


I'd love to know what you'd like to see here from Compassion Family this year. What are your favorite types of posts? What do you want more/less of?

I'd love to hear from you...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...