Wow...another year has come and gone. I love all the reflection that takes place at the end of one year and the beginning of the next. I love setting new goals and laying out new plans for the next year.
Do you have goals for yourself when it comes to Compassion? I have a few...
- write letters monthly
- send birthday gifts - $, cards and folders
- host Compassion Sunday at my church
- faithfully advocate on behalf of children waiting for sponsors
- encourage other sponsors by blogging here
- continue "what to write" series - specifically the 10 Commandment series I introduced in Dec.
- continue and finish "my Compassion kids" series
- continue "Compassion JOY Dare"
- write and send Christmas cards to unsponsored children
- take my family to see the Compassion Mobile Experience
- find new ways to make sponsorship a family experience
|I've already stocked up on clearance Christmas cards....|
I'd love to know what you'd like to see here from Compassion Family this year. What are your favorite types of posts? What do you want more/less of?
I'd love to hear from you...