Monday, July 6, 2015

To Keep or Not to Keep All the Letters....





After 20 years of sponsoring various children, I have a lot of letters. Currently I have 30 children that I am receiving letters from and I am overwhelmed!

I keep letters from my current kids in the two boxes pictured above. Each child has a folder and I stick their letters in the appropriate folder. You can see the stack of letters form kids who have graduated or left the program stacked on top.

And then there are the current letters that come in each month. I keep them separate until I can respond to specific questions.

I'll be honest with you....I don't want to keep all these letters, but I feel bad getting rid of them. Do you keep all your letters? If not, is there something else you do to keep the important info you want to remember?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...