Thursday, July 18, 2013

Compassion and Instagram ~ A Photo Scavenger Hunt

I am fairly new to the world of instagram....I started my account in January of this year, and I love it.

One of my favorite people to follow is Compassion. Almost daily they post photos of beautiful children around the world, and it's a great reminder to pray for the children Compassion ministers to.

Right now Compassion has put forth a photo scavenger hunt. It's been fun to keep an eye out for the list of items to capture, and it gives a little more meaning and purpose to my use of instagram.


Here's a list of things to look for....

  • baby scale
  • braided hair
  • children playing soccer
  • church sign
  • flag of a country where Compassion works
  • farmer's market or food vendor
  • flip phone
  • food staple (tortillas, rice, naan or injera bread)
  • goat or cow
  • sewing machine
  • seeds or grain
  • stethoscope
And there are other items that will get you additional entries. Yes - that's right! It's a contest. I won't tell you about the prizes or the additional entries. You will have to read about it yourself.  Make sure you tag your photos with #CompassionHunt so we can see them. 

So join the fun! It's also a great way to spread the word about the ministry of Compassion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...