Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Compassion Joys

Counting all the ways He loves me and blesses me through the ministry of Compassion International. 

email from Cilia - LDP student in Honduras

updated photo of Joseph in Tanzania



two new correspondence kids~
Veronica and Antoni  - both from the Dominican Republic


letters from Honday, Cilia, Lian, Ruth, Orm, Yoselin, Jazmin, Emanuel and Luis


Happy 17th Birthday to Rubi in India




Compassion Sunday - April 21st


email and photo from Dominic




sponsor bracelets from Lizzie


Will you join me in taking a moment to note the Compassion related gifts God has given you this past month? Either share them in the comments, or write a post of your own and link up. If you do link up, please leave me a comment so I know to check out your post!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...