Friday, April 26, 2013

Sponsor Bracelets


Earlier this week I was excited to receive the sponsor bracelets I ordered from Lizzie.

Have you heard about these? Lizzie is a brilliantly creative sponsor when it comes to raising funds to support her kids. Not only are they beautiful, they are so ridiculously cheap. $1 per bead (each bead represents a different country), $1 for the bracelet and $2 for shipping (within the US).

Pictured above are the bracelets I ordered for my daughters - the black one is for Sydney and has the bead for the Dominican Republic where Yoselin lives. The multi-colored one is Kayleigh's and has a bead for Kenya, where Joylyne lives.

I also ordered some bracelets for myself, my mom and the team who is in Mexico with me this week.


I love how unique they are and I'm sure they will be great conversation starters. I told my girls to say a prayer for their girls when they look at the bracelet.

Please head on over to Lizzie's blog to see more beads and learn more about her heart for Compassion.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...