Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Secret About Comments

You know as well as I do that there are a lot of good blogs to read. I "follow" some, I have a couple different blog lists and others I randomly visit. But there is another way I choose which blogs get my attention.

Comments. YOUR comments.

That's right. When you leave me a comment, it almost always prompts me to visit your blog and see what's going on in your world. I try to return the favor and leave you a comment, but sometimes it's too hard. For some reason Safari (the web browser I use) won't let me leave comments on certain blogs. If I have extra time, I will switch to Internet Explorer and leave a comment that way, but usually I opt for being lazy and skipping the comment.

Anyway, just wanted to let you in on my little secret. You know...in case you want me to read your blog more often. (smile).

And THANK YOU for all your comments. I really do appreciate hearing from you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...