Friday, January 4, 2013

A Couple Things...


Thing #1...
The master list of Compassion bloggers has moved! Lizzie over at Love is an Action has graciously agreed to take over and will likely do a much better job at updating the list. Be sure to visit the list at its new location.   THANK YOU, LIZZIE!


Thing #2...
My friend, Rebecca, over at She Becomes has had a great idea. 

She love surprises. She loves giving. She loves making people happy. And she loves real mail.

So do I.

Here's the deal....
The first 6 people who comment on this post will receive some kind of gift from me sometime this year. It might be a sweet card, a little homemade goody, something to lift you up or make you laugh, or some other little surprise. You won't know when I will send it...it could be any time between now and December 31, 2013. 

In return you do not need to send me anything, but I do ask that you PASS IT ON.

You can cange the rules to fit your style, but I ask that you, in turn, use your blog or facebook to do the same. Rebecca is giving surprises to 12 people - I chose 6.  You can give to 3 or 5 or 7, how ever many you decide.

The goal is to spread a little cheer and make the daily walk to the mailbox a little more exciting.

If you would like to join the fun:

*First, leave me a comment on this post.

*Then, send me an email to fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com that includes your full name, address, and five interesting facts about you. 

*Finally, don't forget to pass it on! If you pass it on through your blog, you can get the button code for the graphic below right HERE.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...