Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just a Minute Conversation Cards


I was looking through the online Compassion store the other day and saw these Just a Minute conversation cards. I was intrigued and decided to order a deck. They are conversation topics and each card has a different question.

Questions like.....

  • What's your favorite song and how do you feel when you listen to it?
  • What's your favorite memory?
  • If you could have any pet other than a dog/cat, what would it be? What would you name it?
  • If you could build a house, what would it look like?
There are 54 cards and each one has a different question ~ perfect for taking a minute or two to get to know someone a little better. 

I'm so glad I got these and look forward to using them with my own kids. Some of the questions might be great questions to also ask our sponsored kids in letters. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...