Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Buddies

Everyone in our family (except my husband) has a "birthday buddy" - a Compassion child with whom we share a birthday.


Portia, from Ghana, is my birthday buddy



Lian Lee, from Colombia, is my youngest daughter's birthday buddy



And this is my oldest daughter and her birthday buddy,
Yoselin, from the Domincan Republic.
They were born on the exact same day and year.
This picture was taken on their 6th birthday.


Not only is it fun to share your birthday with your Compassion child, it's also a special connection you will have.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. :) I love when you share Jill. Been struggling this week with some issues ... gas prices are really hitting us as we live 23 miles from anywhere... then I started thinking about our sponsored children and how little goes so far. It made me realize that I needed to stop "worrying" and just not sweat the small stuff.

    Oh ... I will not be doing Compassion Sunday at our church. I know on the 10th I will be so sad. Oh well.

    hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...