Friday, May 15, 2015

True Story...

My heart is bursting with joy writing this post today. Last summer, for my first guest post on this blog, I wrote about releasing my baby girl to fly.

And fly she did... spending 10 days with a filming team from Compassion Canada, in the Philippines, a Compassion International field country which also happens to be the country of hubby's and my births... filming a youth curriculum that they are producing which she is hosting.

Friends, with immense joy, I am so excited to share with you today that this youth curriculum has finally launched! It is called True Story: What God wants us to do about poverty.


I am unbelievably proud of this girl, my girl! God has been doing an amazing work in her life. His grace truly is a beautiful thing... I am humbled and moved to tears every time I think about God using us in ways that are beyond what we've asked for or even imagined.

I am blown away by His relentless love, His constant goodness and His amazing grace.

Friends, I would love for you to learn more about True Story and read my girl's perspective of it in her own words... because it is so much more than just the videos! So please hop on over to her blog and check out the post she wrote introducing True Story to the world.

Before you go over there... just a note about the Internet. Don't you love how it transcends borders and boundaries? So, even though True Story is produced by Compassion Canada and not yet available via the Compassion U.S. office, it is available online for free to anyone and any church who would like to use it! All the videos and accompanying resources are available for download from the website

And oh... here is the trailer. Can you tell that I am one proud mama?!? :)


True Story: What God wants us to do about poverty from Compassion Canada on Vimeo.

Okay, after watching the trailer, please be sure to head over and read Alyssa's blog post. And if you can help spread the word about this on social media, it'd be awesome! Please remember to use the hashtag #TrueStorySeries on social media.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, friends!







About Aimee Esparaz... Aimee is mother to two teens and is passionate about living out Micah 6:8 with her family. She is a sponsor and advocate through Compassion Canada and works in global marketing. She loves to read and garden, and blogs at A Mom On A Mission.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...