Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Little Update

Here it is the latter part of January and I've only posted a handful of times this month/year. I'm not sure what's up with my lack of motivation, but I seem to be all dried up when it comes to posts.

Please bear with me as I search for my footing...for direction when it comes to this space. I definitely have some ideas for the future, but just can't seem to flesh them all out. Of course, one of those ideas is that this blog has run its course and I've said all I need to say...I don't know. I need to spend some time in prayer about it all.

In the mean time, here are some links you might enjoy:

and keep your eye on Our Little Corner of the World by Yvonne Reynolds....she just returned from her first sponsor tour to Mexico where she met Felix! I'm sure she'll be sharing more about her trip in the coming days and weeks.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...