Monday, November 4, 2013

Mail Call Monday

It's been a while since I've shared any letters with you, but we had a particularly happy mail week last week. Within three days we received seven letters!


I'll share some highlights with you. So many of these letters are referring to the letters we wrote in May (You are a prince/princess).

Jackson in Kenya wrote....
I like swimming although it is dangerous to do it in the nearby river where there are crocodiles. I would like to be a policeman when I grow up. Please pray for me to achieve my goal in education.

Yoselin in Dominican Republic wrote...
Thank you for calling me a princess. I feel like a princess because that is the way God sees me. 

Luis in El Salvador wrote...
I thank you for the letter received and for the photograph. I noticed you called me prince. I know that I am a prince because I am a son of God. I thank you for the expression you called me. Nobody called me that way before. Please, pray for me, that God will give me wisdom to pass the school year and continue studying high school.

Ruth in Bolivia wrote...
Thank you for the letter, crown and stickers you sent. When you call me a princess, I think about myself as a princess. I am doing well and am the best student at my school. The student center and church have moved to a new place. It's not comfortable for me because I'm not used to it. It will be for one year while they build bigger classrooms. 

Preeti in India wrote...
I am enjoying my school and project every day with my friends. At the project I am receiving tuition and Bible stories. I like to attend project every day. We got umbrella, school bag and sleeper from our project.


I'll close with two prayer request for my kids and ask you to join me in lifting them up to our heavenly Father. Nadege in Burkina Faso requested prayer for her cardiac prolems. And I received news that Joylyne in Kenya has recently lost her father...he passed away in August. 


Mail Call Button
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...