Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winner Announced.....

First of all - many thanks to all of you who helped me spread the word about this blog. It worked - on Tuesday the traffic was 5x higher than any other day so far.

Because there weren't too many entries, I decided to go the sophisticate route and found some lovely assistants to help me.

Drumroll....




Congratulations Teena! I will email you with details - in the meantime, go shopping and pick out your favorite t-shirt at the Compassion store.


I decided to draw another name - a second runner up - who will receive a Compassion bracelet like this.





Congratulations Rebecca! Since I do not have your email address, please email me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com. I need an address to send this to.

4 comments:

  1. Jill great job on the blog. Love coming here and checking things out. Great resource to direct people to. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited! LOVE your assts. They are so cute!

    Thank you so much.

    I love this place... love our new friendship... so thankful for you.

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Good job kids ;)

    Congrats to Teena, and I can't wait to wear my new bracelet. Thanks Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that this is completely off topic... but what is that GREEN stuff behind your girls in the video? HA! Looks like spring!

    I too love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...