Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Compassion Joy Dare ~ A New Blog Hop

Friends, if you are familiar with the writings of Ann Voskamp, then you are familiar with the concept of naming the things you are thankful for. Counting your blessings. Listing graces.

For the past year (maybe more?), I've been making a separate list and each month I've been posting them here. A list of my Compassion-related joys.

Each month I am amazed at how God has woven this ministry into my life and how he uses sponsorship to bless me beyond measure.



I'm starting a new blog hop and hoping you will join me on the last day of each month. You have 5 days left of this month, so start making your list.

Not sure what to include? Here are some ideas...

Did you get a letter? Write it down.

Did your sponsored child celebrate a birthday? Write it down.

Did you read an interesting/encouraging post somewhere? Write it down.

Were you able to share about your sponsored child with someone? Write it down.

Did you work an event? Write it down.

Did you participate in blog month? Write it down.

You'll see how easy it becomes and before long you'll be counting up graces and gifts you weren't even aware of.

In the next few days I plan to create a button that we can use, and on September 30 you can come back here and enter your list in the blog hop.  And I'd love it if you helped me spread the word. I would love to see list after list after list naming the specific ways God is using the ministry of Compassion to bless people.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...