Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Compassion Joys

Unlike previous months, I had nothing Compassion related planned this month - no confernces to attend, no events to work, no presentations to make - so I wasn't sure what this post would look like. But God is good and faithful and continues to pour out Compassion related blessings on our family.



Counting all the ways He loves me and blesses me 
through the ministry of Compassion International. 


first letters from Mwanizia and Duncan (fairly new correspondent children in Kenya)


letters from Orm, Jackson, Lian, Josseling, Luis and Bulu


emails from formerly sponsored child, Dominic in Kenya


one of the Instagram Scavenger hunt winners!



updated photos of Bulu, Josseling and Portia

Bulu - age 21 - in India

Portia - age 14  - in Ghana

Josseling - age 16 - in Nicaragua


Happy Birthday Portia - my birthday buddy! (see photo above)


new prayer cards for our new school year

What Compassion related gifts has God given you this past month? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...