Thursday, July 4, 2013

Appeal for Ideas ~ Water of Life



I've been asked by my church to present Water of Life and raise funds for safe water later this month at Vacation Bible School. Last year we focused on Bite Back and raised money for mosquito nets.

I'm looking for ideas to make this as fun and informational as possible. Keep in mind that I will be presenting to kids. I will have about 5 minutes each night and want to have something new to say each night. I already have the demo kit, so I will have a water buck and filter set up so kids can try lake water that is safe to drink.

Is there a creative way I can keep track and display how many water filters have been "bought" with the funds raised?

Have you presented Water of Life before?

Please brainstorm with me and share your ideas in the comments. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...