Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Two More Boys!

Every time I hear there is a need for more people to correspond with sponsored kids, I hesitate. Not because I don't want to, but because I find myself full when it comes to writing. With 20 kids of my own to write to (plus 2 from other sponsorship opportunities), I get a little overwhelmed sometimes.

A while back I sent an email saying I would gladly accept a correspondent child, but nothing happened. 

Then last week I saw another appeal for correspondence and again responded. I was thrilled to receive an email yesterday, informing us that we have been assigned to two wonderful boys from the same project in Kenya.

I am thrilled to be able to step into the lives of these boys and hopefully speak encouragement into them.


Mwanzia Stephen
Mwanzia (I think I'll call him Stephen), is 12 years old and lives with his grandmother. It appears both of this parents have died. According to his information, he enjoys group games and soccer.


Duncan Kitheko Musango
Duncan is 13 years old and lives with his mother, who is sometimes employed as a farmer. His father is deceased. Duncan enjoys group games, soccer and singing. 

I am eager to learn more about these strapping young fellows!

In an attempt to update my intense debate commenting system yesterday, I managed to completely delete the ability to leave comments on my blog. I'm hoping to eventually fix it, but don't want to spend hours and hours on it so it might be a while. In the meantime, if you need to tell me something, you can leave a comment over at Daily Bread or email me (fiddlejill at yahoo dot com).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...