Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Mail Call ~ A Letter From Lian

Last week we received a wonderful letter from Lian in Colombia. At first I wasn't very excited because it looked like a form letter, but as I started reading I realized how much information was in this letter and how much we were learning about our precious girl.

I put the writing prompt in blue and her answers in italics....
When I grow up I want to become a teacher Because I like to teach math and writing And I'd like to study degree in math or Spanish at the University of Francisco de Paula Santander to teach children.

Lian is only 8 years old, so her career aspirations are likely to change. My own daughter is 8 and we love talking to her about what she will be when she grows up, so it's very endearing for me to hear this from Lian. And this information not only gives me a glimpse into her interests and strengths in school, it also gives me clear direction in how I can pray for her and her future.



Mail Call Button
Thanks to Michelle at Blogging From the Boonies for creating Mail Call Monday!

I'm excited to see if anything comes in the mail this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...