Friday, March 29, 2013

March Compassion Joys


Counting all the ways He loves me and blesses me through the ministry of Compassion International. 

Each month when I sit down to write this list, I am amazed at how God has so beautifully woven this ministry into our lives.


The month started off with an opportunity to work the Rock and Worship Roadshow 



107 kids sponsored at Rock and Worship Roadshow



Happy 20th birthday Bulu!
Bulu in East India


Letters from Luis, Bulu, David, Joylyne and Portia



announcement of Compassion's president elect and new CEO ~ Santiago Mellada




two new correspondent boys - Duncan and Stephen




guest post on Home Educator Mom blog



Happy 14th birthday Hondy!
Hondy in the Dominican Republic



Will you join me in taking a moment to note the Compassion related gifts God has given you this past month? Either share them in the comments, or write a post of your own and link up. If you do link up, please leave me a comment so I know to check out your post!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...