Friday, March 22, 2013

Links, Links and More Links....

Happy Friday! I've decided to post a few of my favorite links from this week for you today.

First...I'm honored to be at Home Educator Mom talking about my family's journey with Compassion. Hop on over and say hi to Betty!

Amber VanSchooneveld, author of Hope Lives and a writer for Compassion, wrote three great articles about what meals Compassion kids get. Go to her blog for the link to all three articles. They are all very informative!

Emily at With Elephant Grace posted about her experience with coaching, which is offered through Compassion's Advocate Network. I'm a big fan of coaching and highly recommend all advocates take advantage of this opportunity. Like Emily, I found it awkward at first, but I've been coaching for more than 3 years and every single time I come away from a coaching conversation, I have clarity, new thinking and action steps.

Finally, if you read Compassion's blog then you have probably seen this....Research Shows: Child Sponsorship Through Compassion Works.  You gotta love it when research proves what we already know to be true from experience!

I hope you have a great weekend.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...