Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Several of you have recently expressed through comments and through email that you struggle with writing to your kids. It's not that you don't write to them, it's just that you struggle with what to write about.

I will admit that over the past 18 years of sponsorship, I have developed myself as a letter writer. I write every month, to every child we sponsor and I never seem to run out of ideas.

I've been thinking a lot the past couple days about how I might be able to help you. I'll keep thinking through the weekend and hope to come up with something to get you started.

Michelle at Blogging From the Boonies is starting a new series called Correspondence Connections and hopefully many will link up each month and share the letters they wrote. I think this will be a valuable resource for all who are looking for ideas.

In the meantime, to all my American friends, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. To everyone else out there....I hope you have a great Thursday,even though it's not a holiday for you!

I am so thankful for this space ~ a place where we can share together in the joy of sponsorship. I am thankful for each one of you and for all the encouragement you give me!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...