Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letter Highlights

As I was reading through all the letters I received this month, I realized there were quite a few highlights that would be worth sharing with my readers here.

I hope these snippets bless you and encourage you today...

All four of my kids in India responded to the snow theme letter I sent a couple months ago - all saying they have never seen snow.

Bulu in India writes, "Thank you very much for your wonderful love, prayer and letter. Yes, I can memorize 1 Corinthians 13:13." 
Bulu also says, "Please pray for my friends and pray for all our project children. Now drinking water is available in our project." 
About Good Friday and Easter Ayon in India says, "I know that Jesus was crucified for our sings. I love Jesus very much." 
Rubi, age 16 in India writes, "I am doing well in my studies and learning new things at our center. I am learning weaving and knitting. In March I will be participating in the LDP orientation at Patna. I am happy and praying for that." 
Rubi also says, "Thank you so much for snow flakes, photo love card and the references of faith., hope and love. It means a lot to me. I have memorized 1 Corinthians 13:13." 
Portia in Ghana says, "She prays that God will give you special knowledge and understanding to become the most valuable person in the world. She asks you to pray for her so that she will be the most intelligent person in her class and pass her coming exam."
Lian in Colombia writes, "I thank you for everything you have sent me. I am very happy to have sponsors like you."
Jerry in Indonesia says, "II am so happy that every time you write to me you will always send lots of things. I am proud and happy because Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Jill have a special pray for me. I want to have what Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Jill tell in the letter - faith, hope and love. I have memorized 1 Corinthians 13:13."
In our first letter from Ruth in Bolivia her mother writes, "I greet you and thank you for your support, for sponsoring my daughter Ruth. My family is very grateful for your helping me. As for Ruth, she is a shy girl. She likes playing that she is cooking and with dolls."
And David, LDP student in Peru writes, "Compassion is and has been a blessing in my life! I remember that since I was very young I didn't only received material help, but also spiritual help. They taught me to learn more and love Jesus. It is a great blessing to work for Compassion."


What are some highlights you've received through letters this month? I'd love to hear about them in the comments.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...