Monday, April 30, 2012

Joy Dare - Compassion Style

For those of you familiar with Ann Voskamp, Compassion blogger and national best-selling author, you are also probably aware of the practice of counting your grace gifts.

This past month as I was looking through my list I realized there were many, many Compassion related grace gifts in my journal. I thought it would be fun to list there here and I invite you to do the same.


2010. planning Compassion Sunday


2012. receiving beautiful Kenyan basket from Dominic



2024. advocate gathering in Seattle


2025. connecting with other advocates


2029. meeting Ben Mwangi and hearing his story


2045. reading through all of Dominic's letters


2046. invitation to David's LDP graduation


2047. praying for Compassion Sunday


2048. new photo of Luis




2049. photo of Joseph in new clothes ~ clothes we bought with money we sent






2050. photos of Preeti with gifts we sent





2053. Team Compassion - 15k relay


2062. Compassion Sunday


2065. 6 more kids sponsored


2081. new photos of Jazmin

I'd like to encourage you to keep track of your own "Compassion joys". If you create a list, please link up and add your name below.
Click on the banner to see more lists of gratitude.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...