Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The New Welcome Book

One of the many things I love about Compassion is their desire for improvement. With more than 15 years of involvement behind me, I have seen many changes over the years and each one seems to get better.

If you have sponsored a child recently, then you have likely seen the new "Welcome booklet" Compassion sends to new sponsors. My understanding is that this booklet goes out to everyone who sponsors a child.

We were blessed to be able to add a new child to our Compassion family this month, and I've scanned my booklet so you can see how great this resource is. And you'll get a glimpse of our new cutie!






I love, love, love there there is a section dedicated to informing the sponsor about the importance and value of letter writing.



This sponsor introduction page is perforated so you can fill it out and send it to your new child.




This page has a large photo of your child, plus a bookmark you can separate. I love that they include the "sponsor date" now so you can remember exactly when you sponsored your child.






It's just packed full of useful information that every new sponsor needs to start their journey. Kinda makes you want to sponsor another child, doesn't it? Go ahead, I give you permission. (smile)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...