Sunday, July 31, 2011

Too Small to Ignore - Introduction

I am very excited to begin this community read through of Too Small to Ignore by Wess Stafford. This is one of my all time favorite books and it appeals to me on so many levels. As a Compassion sponsor, I appreciate learning more about the man behind this ministry. As an advocate, I am inspired to to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. As a parent, I am encouraged to bend down on my knee and look my children in the eye.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts as we read through together. In an ideal world, we could meet nightly and discuss what we are reading, but we'll have to settle for having a dialogue through comments.

As you are reading, I would encourage you to highlight or underline or journal what is speaking to you. At the end of each chapter, ask yourself...."What was significant to me?"

If you are inspired to write about your observations, please consider submitting your thoughts to me and I can post them for all to read. You can email me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Anyway...let's get started. Grab your book and read the introduction.


Then come back here and let us know what stood out to you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...