Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun Finds and Freebies

Over the weekend I went to Dollar Tree to stock up on paper for correspondence kits and I picked up some cool stuff. There was a display with stuff for VBS and I greedily bought it all.I am hoping to get to the bigger store later this week to see if there is even more.

There were 3 different sticker books and I also got these cut-out shapes.

IMG_3954

As an added bonus, I found these a make a scene booklets.

IMG_3955

IMG_3956

Now on to freebies…. I learned from Jessica, who learned from Michelle that you can make 4 FREE photo books each month at Hotprints! Well, they aren’t completely free, because you do have to pay $2.99 (each) for shipping, but it’s still a pretty good deal.

I got mine in the mail today, and was quite pleased. I can’t wait for July so I can make 4 more. They are very thin and should mail very nicely.

Take a look…

IMG_3951

IMG_3950

I had fun finding pictures of my parents and Kevin’s parents so our sponsored kids could see more of our family.

IMG_3953

That’s all I’ve got for now….go make your photo books and plan a trip to Dollar Tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...