Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Country Expert - Peru

We are heading back to South America for our next country…Peru. This post will have many pictures that I took on my trip in August 2010. This country and Compassion’s ministry there holds a special place in my heart.

images

Compassion's work in Peru began in 1985. Currently, more than 48,700 children participate in more than 220 child development centers.

macchu 096 (2)

**Disclaimer: I have previewed many of these books and resources, but not all. Please use your own discretion when sharing these with your family.

Books:

jill's 139

Typical Peruvian houses in the areas outside the city of Lima.

jill's 086

Websites:

jill's 108

YouTube:

images-2

Printables:

Do you sponsor a child in Peru? If so, please tell us about your special one in the comments.

To view my other country expert posts, go HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...