Sunday, October 30, 2016

October Joys






letters
We got letters from Joseph, Veronica, Hondy, Gabriel, Noel, Alejandrina, Bridget and Antoni


from Veronica
"On vacation at the center we had a trip to the Capital and we enjoyed it a lot. I loved it.  I bathed and jumped from the slides with my partners from the center. The place they took me got my attention because it was something beautiful, the pool was big and the slides were big and wide. I loved the food and I ate delicious empanadas. Have you ever been to a place that lets you be amazed?"

from Hondy
"I'm happy and very grateful to God for having helped me finish high school, and I'm planning to enter college very soon now. My family is very happy for my achievement and because a new member will come to our family soon, and it's a baby girl my mother is expecting."  


birthdays

Lian turned 12 on October 10th



Joylyne turned 10 on October 12th



Gabriel turned 10 on October 20th




photo update

Alejandrina Jazmin in Peru



Orm in Thailand 
(I can't even tell you how excited I am to see a partial smile!)



Duncan in Kenya






And now it's your turn! Here are some guidelines for you to follow for this link-up:
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back here to Compassion Family and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab the button code for your post (it's on the right side of the blog).
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Begin taking notes and making a list for next month.
I should also mention that I reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...