Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September Joy








letters
We received 13 letters this month - they are just rolling in!

Here are some highlights....

ORM - I feel very happy for received the letter from you. I always attend the project activities together with my friends. The project celebrated the Mother's Day and I told love to my mother on that day. 

PORTIA - I have a lot of friends at school and have learned to serve others and to be obedient to all. 

COLLINA (2 letters) - Collina says she loves listening to the word of God at Sunday school every Sunday. She wants to know whether you have any memory verse that you would love to share with her. 

WINFREY  (2 letters)- Joyous greetings from me. At the project I am still doing well. I love the project because they always help me with things I don't have. We have new small children at the project. I usually play with them and talk with them about Jesus.

LIAN - My father doesn't live with us but he cares for us. Thank you for getting me. The Bible verses you send help me in life. At the project I am taking imitation jewelry lessons to make bracelets and necklaces.

JACKSON - (2 letters) I am always happy when I remember our relationship. I always feel encouraged. Are you happy of our relationship?

I would like to inform you that I am a Sunday School child who is willing to follow Jesus Christ.

NABUDUWA ESTHER - I am happy for the continuous message about the 10 Commandments.


We also received letters from Joseph, Preeti, Collins and Bridget



birthdays

Sweet Nadege in Burkina Faso turned 9 on September 25th.



photo update

Preeti in India

other

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend an advocate gathering in Vancouver, WA. It's always inspiring and encouraging to hang out with like-minded people, and reconnect with other advocates. It was also a blessing to see Gilbert Mfitundinda of Uganda again.





And now it's your turn! Here are some guidelines for you to follow for this link-up:
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back here to Compassion Family and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab the button code for your post (it's on the right side of the blog).
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Begin taking notes and making a list for next month.
I should also mention that I reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate. 





***If you have trouble linking up, simply leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit your blog.

***If you don't have a blog, share your blessings in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...