January 28, 2003
Antoni is one of our correspondent children and we've been corresponding with him since April 2013. So far we have received 14 letters from this boy.
He attends DR 408 Integral Development Eben-ezer and lives in the coastal community of Las Pedras Sector, Sand Pedro de Macores. He lives with his mom and has never met his father. More than once he has mentioned that he would like to meet his father.
"please pray for my father, even though I don't know him, but I would like to."
"In the future I hope to meet my father, Jose."
Some of his favorites:
- class - math
- sport - baseball / basketball
- story - Creation
- color - green
- verse - Psalm 23
- food - rice, meat and beans
- animal - dog
- activities - play video games, play with cars, puzzles
Other miscellaneous info:
- wakes up at 7:30 am / goes to bed at 11:20 pm
- wants to be a carpenter and build houses
- asks prayer for grandmother often
- At the project he writes letters, plays sports, does group activities, takes Bible classes and goes to birthday parties
- siblings are Celenia and Rosa
- goes to church with parents
- likes school - is a "meritorius" student
We sent him this sticker in a letter and he sent it back to us!