Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Embracing Change

I have to admit that when Compassion first announced the changes to letter writing, I was a bit disappointed. For many years we've been able to send extras and I loved looking for special postcards, coloring pages, stickers and more. I know we can still send those things, but the idea that they are scanned and not actually sent to my kids took some time getting used to.

But guess what...I'm loving the changes. It has simplified my life and letter writing process and that's a really good thing!

This morning I opened my email and saw this...

I clicked on the link and was taken to a digital copy of the letter. I loved being able to read the letter in such a quick, easy manner. I'm in the process of going through over 20 years of letters that I've kept and I love that I now have the option to receive these digitally (you can still print them out if you really want to). This letter was dated April 20, so the new process is definitely faster.

Another thing I'm loving...the Compassion app. When I was in my Compassion account I noticed a few photos had been updated. I quickly opened my Compassion app so I could download the updated photos (no more bugging Compassion about sending me updated files).


Here's what it looked like...

a message telling me there was outdated data



I clicked OK and then saw the new photo


Then I clicked on the box with the arrow pointing up 
(under the CENTER tab)

and I got this message....


I clicked Yes and the new image was saved to my phone...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...