Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Compassion Joys




It's that time of the month when we take a few moments to name all the gifts and blessings God has brought our way through the ministry of Compassion. Join us!


I celebrated 20 years of being a sponsor! (that's half my life!!)


letters from Yoselin, Joylyne, Luis, Duncan, Mwanzia, Emanuel and Esther



Photo Updates...we had quite a few this month and I had so much fun making 
these collages and seeing just how much my kids have grown up.


Duncan in Kenya



Joseph in Tanzania



Lian in Colombia



Mwanzia Stephen in Kenya




Orm in Thailand




Rubi in East India




Ruth in Bolivia



I bought my ticket to Nicaragua and am arranging an individual 
visit with Compassion to meet Josseling and my mom will meet Kerlint - 
this will be my mom's first experiencing seeing the work of Compassion so it's exciting.



In anticipation of our trip, I asked Compassion for a couple child packets for kids at the project we'll be visiting. When they came, I snapped this photo and sent it to my mom. She decided to sponsor Maria and I sponsored Kendry. So now we have two more kids to meet (and hug!)





And now it's your turn! Here are some guidelines for you to follow for this link-up:
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back here to Compassion Family and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab the button code for your post (it's on the right side of the blog).
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Begin taking notes and making a list for next month.
I should also mention that I reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate. 



***If you have trouble linking up, simply leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit your blog.

***If you don't have a blog, share your blessings in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...