Regardless, here area a few links I ran across and wanted to share.
- Watch this video and then learn more about BeCause of Camilito
- The Responsibility of Opportunity by Joshua Becker
Also...here are some exciting updates concerning Compassion's ministry and growth. As you read through them, praise God for what He continues to do through this ministry! (there were shared with me directly from Compassion)
- Compassion has earned Charity Navigator's 4 start rating for the 13th year in a row, According the the nonprofict watchdog's VP, "less than a dozen of the 7,500 charities we rate have received 13 consecutive 4-start evaluations and Compassion International is the only international charity to receive this distinction."
- Sponsor letter writing has increased for the first time in 7 years - from 61% to 64% in fiscal year 2014. Advocates do an amazing work sharing the importance of letter writing with sponsors.
- In the month of April, U.S. sponsors wrote 140,000 letters to their sponsored children, the most ever in any one month.
- In April, Compassion USA surpassed 900,000 children sponsored.
- Compassion USA experienced its greatest month ever in sponsorships with 22,000 children sponsored in May.
- Recently the Christian music group Casting Crowns became a Compassion band.
- The second Mobile Experience truck will be put to use starting in September.
Do you have anything else to share with our community?