Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello 2014


NEW
adjective
  1. 1.
    not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.
    "new crop varieties"

  2. 2.
    already existing but seen, experienced, or acquired recently or now for the first time.
    "her new bike"




The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

And he who was seated on the throne said, 
"Behold, I am making all things new."
Revelation 21:5

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: 
The old has gone and the new has come!
2 Corinthians :17



I love new beginnings and fresh starts. I love wrapping up a year and starting a new one. 

What will the new year hold for us? Only God knows. 

Lord willing, in 2014 my family will go on our first family mission trip to Thailand. While we are there we hope to meet our Orm and see what Compassion is doing in northern Thailand. I'm excited for my girls - for all of us - to see how God is using Compassion to minister to the people there. My husband and I have dreamt of this for years and it's exciting to see it becoming a reality for us.

We have passports. We have tickets. Now we wait and pray and prepare for God to use this experience to bring us closer to Him.

May God pour his love out on you during this next year and may all you do glorify Him.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...