Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Links For You

I feel like I've been a bit lazy with this blog the past couple weeks - not posting much. What can I say? It's late summer and there have been friends, outings and excursions keeping me busy.

In the meantime, I've run across a few posts that I thought I'd share with you....


The 1 Infection You Need to Keep Your Soul Well ~ written by Jennifer Rothschild over at A Holy Experience

How Does Compassion Help Children With School - written by Amber Van Schooneveld


follow Keely Marie on instagram as she visits El Salvador with Compassion


Read about Kayla's recent trip to Honduras at Tales of Child Sponsorship


Print out this cool All About Your Sponsored Child page Yvonne at Our Little Corner of the World found on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...