Sunday, July 21, 2013

Water Week


I'm presenting Water of Life at VBS this week and I've been thinking a lot about water! I've decided to include you in this fun week and will be posting daily about my presentations. Hopefully you will learn some new things, get some presentation ideas and even consider donating towards this important initiative.


I've got my t-shirt....




I have a demo kit...




I have bottles of water with Compassion logos...



I have stickers that say "I drank it!"...



I have "fancy" water (for an illustration)...

and 

I have facts to share and challenges to give.



I'll be back each day to share with you how I use these resources and how I present Water of Life. 
Would you join me now in praying that we can raise some money and change some lives?


For more information about Water of Life, visit the website.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...